Saturday, January 23, 2016

THE TIP-OFF: Only the Beginning


Are You Not Entertained?

Welcome to the Final Score! As an avid sports fan my goal is to create an enlightening, engaging sports platform that offers fans an inside look into their favorite teams and players from a young and fresh perspective! I hope you take this journey with me as I bring you the biggest news and hottest headlines from around the sports world. This is only the beginning!

No Days Off

The true aim of Final Score is to go deeper than the surface. It’s no secret that the media gets a bad rep in the sports world. Making the lines between personal and professional relationships clear, as a journalist is always a struggle. When I made the decision to pursue a career in sports, it was mainly because I was intrigued by the personalities under the helmets and jerseys. That is honestly how I fell in love with sports. The fans, the atmosphere, and the incredible stories told, are all a part of what makes sports so captivating. I want to give viewers a never before seen view of their favorite players and teams. I’m talking charity work, off-season news, fashion, and more!

Full Court Press


Available across all of you favorite platforms, Final Score Media will blur the lines between sports and entertainment with its creative and original content. Whether you “like” us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter, be sure to give your opinions and remember to share with your friends. So, my final question to you is…are you in?

No comments:

Post a Comment